Friday, January 5, 2018

Blood Draw Level Checks

As we are going through this process I find myself looking back at all of the old posts I did from my first FET. Its so crazy how different its been so far. Looking back they had me go in for my third lining check and blood draw on cycle day 15.  My lining measured just about 11mm, and my estrogen level at 114. That's when they had me start on an oral form of estrogen daily while wearing 3 patches every other day.


This time around I didn't have my first lining check until cycle day 17. I went into the office that morning and the nurse told me that my lining was measuring 12.2 with a tripple pattern. Which is good. At this time they want it to be between 8-14mm. She told me that I will most likely stay on the same calendar schedule that I have been following but that I'd get a call later that afternoon with my estrogen level and at that point I'll be told what to do next. When I got the call the nurse told me my estrogen levels came back at 629. They like to see it above 300. My progesterone level was less than 1 which was perfect. So as of now I will follow the calendar I have.



Cycle day 18 I took my last Lupron injection. WAHOOOO! I called the pharmacy to make sure that my scripts were ready for pick up of the Medrol and the Doxycycline and they had no record. So I sent an email to my nurse but since it was the weekend I wouldnt hear from anyone until Monday. Little did I know the nurse would call me later that afternoon and she resent my scripts to the pharmacy. Thank goodness!!


So I started those meds on cycle day 19 along with my Endometrin, 4 patches, Vit D, and prenatals.

The next day I got up bright and early so that Johnny could give me my first Progesterone in oil shot that morning. Man oh Man do those hurt so damn bad!!!!!! I will have to do these every other morning.  I will go back in to the clinic on Cycle day 21 for another blood draw to have my progesterone levels checked.

The nurse called me to let me know that everything is looking great and that my progesterone level was at 25, they want to see it above 10. She said that I will just continue on all of the same medications and that I would hear from the office the next day to let me know what time my transfer would be.

Image result for frozen embryo transfer meme

Update on the progesterone in oil shots.... well I think Johnny is trying to pay me back for all the times I have had to stick him with a needle when his blood sugar is low. I have a giant bruise on my rear from that first shot. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment