Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Continuing FET Pre Cycle Meds

I ended up not doing the Electro-Acupuncture because the more I researched and talked to my doctor I didn't think it was that necessary and it was only a recommendation they had given me. Plus it would of been another out of pocket expense for us even though we could have used our insurance.

So in most girls cases that are trying to get pregnant they are not very thrilled to have aunt flow around, but in my case I could of thrown a party LOL



 because aunt flow came that means.....











We know that the date is just an estimation so we cant get too excited or attached to the date.

Anyway, I called the office on day 1 of my cycle and they had me start on my Vivelle Dot estrogen patches on day 3. I started on one patch every other day. I also got to reduce my Lupron injections down to only 5 units per day. I also had to start taking a baby aspirin daily.

I don't know what could be causing it but man I have had some serious heartburn and cannot seem to get rid of it.

I continued on the one patch for a total of 8 days. I went back to the doctor on cycle day 9 to get a blood draw and lining check. They measured my lining at 9mm, which is very good but almost too good too soon. And my estrogen level was at 109. What they would like to see for a transfer is a lining between 8 and 12mm thick and an estrogen level over 50. So technically I am just about ready but still have more medications to take in order to move forward with the transfer.

Doctor would call me later that day with instructions on medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment