Saturday, August 29, 2015

Beginning the FET

So starting the FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) cycle, first I have to begin with taking birth control for about 28 days. This is not including all of the other packs I had been taking just to get my levels back down.

I got my first shipment of medication, here is a look at it.




We then received another bill from the Lab for the freezing of Johnny's extra sperm. Yipppie just what we want is more bills. At least it was only $110.00.

Just before I finish the second birth control pack I began taking a GnRH agonist (Lupron), which is an injectable medication. I start by taking 10 units each day.



Let me just say that the injections were cake work by now but the side effects had me on a whole different planet. I was so incredibly hot it was unbelievable!!! I had some wicked headaches that lasted all day long. I was a little on edge too!















Once I finish my second pack of the birth control I should get my period and then call the office so they can instruct me to start on estrogen replacement therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment