Friday, August 21, 2015

Prepping for the FET procedure

So because we were placed on hold for my levels being too high we could not get the FET (frozen embryo transfer) started until my estrogen and progesterone levels went back down and my ovaries calmed down. To make that happen I had to start on Birth Control again. I started my first pack on July 7th, this will continue for a few months I am guessing.

After back and forth arguments with the business office about the FET fee schedule we determined that since we had originally paid for a fresh transfer and were stopped and forced to do a freeze all that we would have a credit on our account of $2,500.00. So with the credit we had and the nursing care fee of $500.00 being waived, we would only have to pay $2,945.00. This is a much better number although $0.00 would of been ideal at this stage.

On the mock up calendar it had the break down of a typical calendar and on there I was instructed I need to start Electro-Acupuncture twice a week. This is to increase blood flow in my ovaries. I had to do some researching as to what place I can go to that would take my insurance and that I would only have to pay my co pay :)


I keep telling myself this!

















We sent out the checks for this cycle and now that we have everything for all paid for we got to pick our dates for the cycle and have something to look forward to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment