Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hopefully the last of the Meds!!

On cycle day 17 I had to start my Endometrin, Medrol and Doxycycline at bed time. While continuing on my prenatals, 3 Vivelle Patches, and the baby aspirin. I go in tomorrow for another blood draw and lining check. I am getting a little overwhelmed with all these medicines I have to take. I just don't want to miss one and screw everything up!


During my check up on Cycle day 18, the ultrasound showed my lining measuring at 12mm with a nice triple pattern, and no cysts on my ovaries! Just what they are looking for. I had the nurse give me my first of many progesterone in oil shots in my rear. She marked the spots so that Johnny knows where to give them. These will be on an every other day schedule.

 They called me later that afternoon with the results of my labs and said that everything is looking good and we are still following the calendar for transfer. I needed to continue on all of my same meds and then I will get a call on Wednesday regarding the transfer date and time. In the meantime man was my rear sore from that progesterone shot!! Oh and it will be this way for a while considering I will be taking it every other day until god knows when.

Cycle day 20, I was supposed to get a call during the day regarding instructions for my transfer but the day went on and before I knew it, it was already 4:15 pm and I still hadn't heard from the office. I called to check in and my nurse was off for the day, they took my name and number and said someone will call me back. Finally about 5:45 pm they called and let me know that my Transfer day would be on Friday at 2:15 pm. Johnny gave me my shot of progesterone that evening,

The next day I got a call from the IVF lab in regards to thawing out our embryo. They confirmed that we will only be transferring one embryo and that I needed to report if I woke up not feeling well or anything that would make me not be able to come in and do the transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment