Saturday, November 14, 2015

Boy or Girl

Wahoo, I was FINALLY able to stop all medications on October 30th. This was by far super exciting for me!!
Everything has been going well for me. Nothing to complain about. I have had it pretty easy so far, the only thing that has made me sick was avocado and that was just two times. We started at the OBGYN, had another ultrasound to measure the heart rate and it came out 177 bmp the first time and 169 bmp the second.




I got another ultrasound on November 2nd for my 12 week appointment. This baby is so active bouncing around on the monitor and even did a flip while she was doing measurements. They also did all the chromosome blood work to check the necessary tests. So of course the question is always "Am I having a Boy or Girl"? We decided to opt in for the 12 week blood test to find out what we are having. The results usually take about a week to get back.

We got the results back from our test and all the testing for down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities all came back negative. We were so thankful. Now to wait and see if we are having a he or she???

So if you would like to put in your input on what you think the sex of our baby will be now's your chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment