Friday, October 30, 2015

And the verdict is...............



During the appointment the nurse told me that if my results turned out positive then there would be additional tests done, and that this is the last appointment that would be covered in our IVF package. Anything more would need to either be billed to insurance as pregnancy care or I could apply for the clinics Pregnancy Express program. This is where you pay one flat fee for all of the needed appointments and ultrasounds to check on the baby.



After we left the doctor appointment, we decided to go have some breakfast at Einstein's and do a little grocery shopping, before we went home and awaited the phone call.......






















It wasn't until about 11am that the phone finally rang and the nurse told me my results were.....


............and that my HCG level was at 195 which they want to see higher than 50! So I needed to continue my current medicines and also the 3 patches every other day. I needed to go in for another blood draw on Tuesday to make sure that things were still progressing. At my appointment on Tuesday they would hope for my numbers to double. If they did then that meant I would be for sure pregnant, but it would be very early,  and if not well yeah then you can guess what it would mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment